Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Well, Jeff accepted the job with Medibis and will start work there on the 21st. He will be "unemployed" for about 10 days while we go on vacation. I was actually teasing him that he will be unemployed and I will be pregnant on our 10th Anniversary. Not exactly where either one of us expected to be. Both situations are temporary though - his more than mine.
The boys are excited to hear about the new baby due Feb. 6th. I think Josh was more relieved than anything to know why mommy has been feeling so bad. He told me last night before bed that he sure hopes I start feeling better in a few days. Actually, his response to the baby news was great! I showed them the ultrasound. Andrew didn't know what it was, but Josh asked, "Whose is that?" I said, "That's our new baby!" "Yours?" "Yes, that's the new baby in mommy's belly." "Yours?!" He was incredulous. He got excited after the initial shock, but I will never forget that!
We called Dad in Cambodia to tell him. I told him that Josh drew a picture for Aunt Rachel of the new baby in mommy's belly. Dad said he would never forget finding out about this baby while on the other side of the world!
I am very much looking forward to this baby. I want to enjoy my time pregnant, knowing that unless God has another surprise for us, this will probably be our last. It is sometimes a little hard to be thankful when I feel so sick, but God will get us through it all!
Let us praise Him for all His unexpected blessings!

No comments: